Tuesday, June 22, 2010

D&G mens spring 2011

spring 2011









here's what i love?
i love it everything..oh come..
i like the plaid fabric, the shoes like espadrilles, denim shorts, hawaiian shirt and shorts,
bags filled with pile of snacks and napkin..
and it's kinda reminds me of a good gentleman went to picnic..
good title uh?

AND..

BACKSTAGE

love every details..


nice bodies..hmmm..

river viiperi
i dont know how to pronounce his last name...
i can't and i wish i meet him in eye-to-eye..
just to be friend..

ooohh..shoes..love the espadrilles and untied shoes.. uh
i wish i have everything like that.. i was " daydreaming"


oh love that printed sleeveless.. it was worth having it..

like it..



like the shoes on the right..

i would definitely rate this as a 5 stars..
what a great collection..
salud to Mr. Dolce and Gabbana..
applaud..

4 comments:

  1. I WILL BE UR FIRST FOLLOWER HONEY :)

    LOVE UR BLOG AND THE GREEN CATWALKT AT D&G

    you did a good job with your blog :)
    i will visit u as soon as i can again.


    I would like to prefer you my blog :
    http://tzouliakadoglou.blogspot.com/

    I try to show my readers and visitors all the new styles and inspirations,not in words.Only in pictures. So have a look.

    You are welcome to be my new follower
    Tzoules K

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks..tzoules k.
    i already follow your blog in mix that makes me happy..

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys are so sexy i love the shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it! Mens Valentino Trainers Sale

    ReplyDelete